kx 85 with bbk for my blaster?

blasterboy 2000

Sep 2, 2011
i have a guy wanting to trade this nice kx 85 with a 20 over big bore kit with some other goodys for my blaster that needs a top end? should i? bike as new rims and tires with the bbk pro taper bars and grips ? with wiseco piston

Thats probably a pretty good deal for you if the Blaster is not running, and you've found somebody willing to trade a running bike for a dead Blaster. Do you want to go on 2 wheels now?

Thats probably a pretty good deal for you if the Blaster is not running, and you've found somebody willing to trade a running bike for a dead Blaster. Do you want to go on 2 wheels now?

hes trying to get me to throw in 500! i was like hell no imma keep trying to see. but yes he is willing to trade i told him everything that is done to it my shock head mod porting hot rod rod. tires bearings bars and lights he was only trying to get 950 for it and all he has to do is put 130 into the blaster for something that rips twice as hard

hes trying to get me to throw in 500! i was like hell no imma keep trying to see. but yes he is willing to trade i told him everything that is done to it my shock head mod porting hot rod rod. tires bearings bars and lights he was only trying to get 950 for it and all he has to do is put 130 into the blaster for something that rips twice as hard

Those 85's have balls man.

Id do an even trade with maybe $ 200.00 thrown in, but thats about it. Then again, Im biased because Im NOT a dirtbike guy and would much rather be on 3 or 4 wheels.

Id do an even trade with maybe $ 200.00 thrown in, but thats about it. Then again, Im biased because Im NOT a dirtbike guy and would much rather be on 3 or 4 wheels.

im trying for even trade bike for bike. mine as alot of mods on my end. his only has bbk tires and bars i have porting shock bars lights tires the all new bearings and seals with the hot rod rod.

downsized950924021518c.jpg
thats the 85