KOR - Ruined head gasket

C-H55Blasty

Nov 24, 2014
This had happened a couple of weeks ago, but I had ordered a new head gasket and when I got the package it was in extremely rough shape and when I opened up the package the head gasket was all sorts of messed up as you can see. It would be enough to ruin anybody's day.
Head gasket.jpg

Only a few times have I ever had to deal with something like this, both as a buyer and seller, and its usually a stressful situation so I was a little hesitant to call Ken in the first place because I'd hate to come off as guy who's like "This is all your fault."

But I decided to give him a call anyway not really knowing what to expect. I figured it just end up being he would make sure the next one ordered would be packed really well.

When I tell him what happened Ken was really calm about it and responding with "Well sh*t happens, but don't worry we’ll get you taken care of." (I doubt he actually said this but that’s the message that came across lol)

It was probably the only time I’ve called someone about a problem wasn’t treated like a criminal! Got a replacement gasket in the mail a few days later. Sure it might it might only have been a fairly inexpensive gasket, but the way he handled it said a lot about his character.

I can’t sing enough praises to Ken! Truly is one of the best people you can ever do business with.

Also just recently installed his case-saver. Amazing design and quality, and is a cheap insurance policy.
IMG_20151107_141754791.jpg

my first thoughts were they closed it in the mail truck or mailbox door.

good looking out Ken !

Reactions: Skinny Puppy