KOR Engine Assembly Vids

WOT throttle sounded ok, the rest was crap, due to jetting issues that guy obviously has no clue how to do either. He was being easy on it also, you ride mine wot your wheels are in the air! Maybe we should email him a link to this page!

It was breaking up some but I didn't hear any unusual knocking noises or see any beat together parts fly out of it while he was riding. Again, not attributing that to his incredible installation methods only point out that even though he whacked it together with a hammer it DOES run. :D

It was breaking up some but I didn't hear any unusual knocking noises or see any beat together parts fly out of it while he was riding. Again, not attributing that to his incredible installation methods only point out that even though he whacked it together with a hammer it DOES run. :D

For how long however!

holy cupboards!! hes using the grinder in the kitchen!!!!

looks lime a 3m vitos stroker, those cases didnt even need trenching to accept the stroker. If you wanna get real technical.

holy cupboards!! hes using the grinder in the kitchen!!!!

looks lime a 3m vitos stroker, those cases didnt even need trenching to accept the stroker. If you wanna get real technical.

Kindred spirits? :D I:I I've petitioned many times for my wife to let me wash engine parts in the kitchen sink.... no dice!

The +3 stroker cranks don't require trenching, only a little "clean up" of the inlet and outlet on some cases. Some case sets don't touch at all but even if they need some work, it's hand file type of work, not milling machine level.

Kindred spirits? :D I:I I've petitioned many times for my wife to let me wash engine parts in the kitchen sink.... no dice!

You're going about it all wrong. Let me give you some expert advice. Never ask for what you really want. That way when your request is refused, you later do what you really wanted in the first place and then when the sh*t hits the fan you can agrue that you were trying to compromise. Here is an example; "Honey do you mind if I clean the engine parts in the bathtub?" (expected response from current wife) H*** no, you stupid m*****f*****. You're so f****** inconsiderate, you never give any f***** thought to how hard it is to keep the d*** house picked up." Then when she's AT WORK <<<<very important<<<<<< you wash your parts in the sink (what you wanted to start with) and she find outs, CALMLY tell her how you were thinking of her and being all considerate and stuff, that why you used the sink. SS sink is much easier for her to clean than the fiberglass tub. She will realize you have her best interest at heart. You can trust me on this, I've been married 11 times.

Reactions: matrixhabit
just finished watching all of them and downloaded them to my laptop to keep them forever this series is awesome. cause i might have to pull my topend next october for a rutine check up on piston and ring wear. you gotta love a rebuild that only needs a hone and new rings am i right :D

video series of how Ken assambles a blaster motor,
i'm sure Tusk is gonna be thrilled that he's showing how he does this without their puller I:I

theres a few more parts coming soon to a theater near you...............

Blaster engine assembly part 1 - YouTube

Blaster engine assembly part 2 - YouTube

Blaster engine assembly part 3 - YouTube

Blaster Engine Assembly Part 4 - YouTube

Blaster Engine Assembly Part 5 0001 - YouTube

great stuff thank you for the great DIY

I just spent the morning viewing all 5 videos... and like holy crap, these are loaded with all sorts of tips and inside info as to how he rebuilds the motor. Got me thinking..........

Reactions: Awk08
Video series of how Ken assembles a blaster motor.
I'm sure Tusk is gonna be thrilled that he's showing how he does this without their puller I:I

coming soon to a theater near you...............

As off right now I would so just Jen October

Video series of how Ken assembles a blaster motor.
I'm sure Tusk is gonna be thrilled that he's showing how he does this without their puller I:I

coming soon to a theater near you...............

I would not order from ken O'Conner I order the motor rebuild kit video over 2 weeks agohave not received it yet think I may have beeen screeed

[QUOTE = "Awk08, post: 644626, member: 5502"] Serie de videos de cómo Ken ensambla un motor blaster.
Estoy seguro de que Tusk estará encantado de que demuestre cómo lo hace sin su extractor I: I

Próximamente en un teatro cerca de usted...............

[media = youtube] wE57TzQ0cbg [/ media]

[media = youtube] 7GO8gMBX6SY [/ media]

[media = youtube] FarUP0e8_Oc [/ media]

[media = youtube] 210e2kJrgGI [/ media]

[media = youtube] m6zUrm2BWRw [/ media] [/ QUOTE]

Hola gente, alguien tiene los videos, ya que fueron eliminados, si lo tienen, ¿podría pasarme? muchas gracias

Reactions: Awk08