KOR Bushings Copycat

BlasterFun484

Mar 23, 2013
Collegeville, PA
just was on ebay and saw KOR Bushings and thought oh cool now available on ebay. clicked and nope its a copy cat, also makes few other blaster parts, and does small part prototyping. must be nice to buy kens bushings, copy prototype it and make money of his idea. looks like he sold a lot all ready too

Yuuuuuupppppp. Thats a member here wwholden who has been copying parts since day 1. He supposedly cuts heads also, but it looks more like a plate with a spot for your doughnut to fit. Aluminum shock bushings will wear out over time. KOR makes them out of steel and then plates them. Much better quality imo.

Oh for sure, plus u get a bolt kit with his, but the point being someones copying stuff pisses me off, everytime i make a new part some a hole copys it, it drives me nuts, think up ur own part or only make one if someone stopped producing theirs or make ur own style. Man im ticked im sure ken would be too hope he sets this straight

Oh for sure, plus u get a bolt kit with his, but the point being someones copying stuff pisses me off, everytime i make a new part some a hole copys it, it drives me nuts, think up ur own part or only make one if someone stopped producing theirs or make ur own style. Man im ticked im sure ken would be too hope he sets this straight

Ken has a lot of real work and I don't think he really cares about losing a couple bucks in bushing sales.

No different than all the Chinese knock off crap. Only have to change dimensions a hair, or different material and it's not a copy. This is all called free enterprise/capitalism, not like they're pattented/copyrighted.
T-6 alum is probably harder than the bottom of the shock that just has bolt thru, no rubber eye bushing.

How many 400 ex bushings would one have to sell to justify patenting them? A lot probably . I bought KOR. Guess what within a week I'm ordering a case saver. Over the winter ken will hopefully port my head. Loyalty will triumph . I know I'm getting the best. Might cost a little more but that's the way to go....

Reactions: Herpderplol
Joined today and 2 posts and you are talking s**t. Typical misfit cookie cake loving fairy. Pot calling the kettle black:I was almost your father but the dog beat me up the stairs... So which misfit nuts are you attached to? Or which misfit are you? Do you have teeth and love hairy men? Must be bobo..... No goons worried about the bushings. Ken could care less and doesn't rely on bushings to stay a float.. He stays plenty busy with all types of machines and quality work. Go back to misfit central where the cookie cake crumbles.

We need a Beware section on here. So we can post beware of some or something. you could post a Beware of someone and a pic of them and what they did. Id hate to see some kid try to buy a blaster part from some one and swap cell # and end up getting a pic of a noodle. :confused: That's just messed up!!!

Wow what a back story, it sucks when friends turn n even worse when they go after the wifey.

Well was hyped up for lead pipe action but sounds like he has the worst carma can give..... TINY DONG! MAN ID KILL MYSELF JUST FOR THAT REASON

Reactions: Awk08
I don’t let this stuff bother me. I’ve said it many, many times. “I can’t do it all”. I had no idea that people were copying the bushings and could honestly give a rats ass about it. We’ve sold over 500 sets since they were introduced and still sell 3 – 5 sets a week. An interesting fact about bushings is every set gets shipped with a business card that includes line items and I get a ton of return customers from the initial sale. I’ve seen many people toss their hat into the porting / building field and watched many of them go down in flames because they couldn’t live up to the responsibility of working on other peoples parts. This is always bad for the customer but good for KOR. I’ve seen people on this forum get poor quality work, win contests and never get the prize, send money and cylinders and never get them back, heads that need “O” rings to seal………………….I could go on and on. My point is your customers need to trust you. Getting the job and a few bucks is the easy part. Seems like many of the new breed can’t follow up after they cash the check.

Wow what a back story, it sucks when friends turn n even worse when they go after the wifey.

Well was hyped up for lead pipe action but sounds like he has the worst carma can give..... TINY DONG! MAN ID KILL MYSELF JUST FOR THAT REASON

and now you know....the rest of the story :)