Kevin.... Awesome Shock Service!!!!!

Glad you guys are seeing what a great guy Kevin is. He should be blaterforums official go to guy for all shock questions and service.

WOW! Kevin is a great guy, he inspected, filled and set up these works dual rates for me that were beyond shot. i did the polishing and powder coating (he does offer pc'ing and polishing with his service) and together we brought them back from the dead. boy let me tell you the price was dead right and he saved me a ton of cash! im also sending him my 89' yz125 rear for a full rebuild

heres some pics, the springs were all rusted and nappy

28ul7nl.jpg

2gttgr5.jpg

im super happy :)

WOW! Kevin is a great guy, he inspected, filled and set up these works dual rates for me that were beyond shot. i did the polishing and powder coating (he does offer pc'ing and polishing with his service) and together we brought them back from the dead. boy let me tell you the price was dead right and he saved me a ton of cash! im also sending him my 89' yz125 rear for a full rebuild

heres some pics, the springs were all rusted and nappy

28ul7nl.jpg

2gttgr5.jpg

im super happy :)

I've always heard that baking the springs effects them .... that not true ???

BUMP

I'm bumping this old post because I just got back from the dunes totally beat up from the stock shocks on my raptor 700 and the most horrible stock shocks I think I have ever felt on a drag mod blaster that N8 made just recently.

First thing I did when I got back was look for shocks on ebay and luckily I decided to make a post over at the modded raptor forums and they told me to contact Jogaca (Kevin) dude was super cool, got me some dual rate yfz450 shocks set up to my weight and riding style, new powder coat makes it look brand new at a great price which honestly wasn't much more than the used yfz take offs on ebay.

I recommend everyone looking to improve their ride to give Kevin a call, especially here at BF, I don't know how anyone can live with the stock blaster shocks. If N8 ever asks me to check out the speed of a blaster again, if the dunes are even the least bit choppy he can forget it!

- a now very outspoken stock Blaster shock HATER!
Blaster shocks could kill someone; lol!

Just got my PEP triple rates back from Kevin @jogaca . He did an amazing job at a great price. To help keep the cost down he swapped out the springs with some he had and powder coated them to match my quad. They came back looking brand new. Awesome guy to do business with and provides superior service. I contacted him thru e-mail groffer@q.com

Reactions: Herpderplol