Ken OConnor Racing Ride

OConnor Racing

Mines Bigger
Technician
Dec 1, 2009
CT
www.kenoconnorracing.com
Well this may be one of the last rides of the year for me and Jess depending on the cold. I got a sh1t load of people coming down this Saturday to ride. The address is 476 Providence Pike, Brooklyn , CT. I hope to see Jason “ the test pilot “ back with some of his buds. Ian ( Duelstroke ) and Nick better be there. The local boys are over a dozen and this should be a ton of fun. Long, fast, smooth straits with some woods mixed in. If you live within 20 miles of me and you don't show.................You're going to miss a great time! I'm going to raffle off a free cylinder port and head mod at the end of the ride. I just hope the guy with the 1989 KDX 200 doesn't win!

damn, i wish you were gonna see me there, and awsome deal with the raffle,
as for jason, i think you got that name wrong (test pilot),
more like " crash test dummy", baaaaaaahahahahaaaa

Last time out?? How depressing is that! I know, soon the snow and frigid temps will take over. I sure wish I could be there! I love how you just keep "giving" to the blasty family, Your a good Dude! May your stockings be filled with cylinders to port!!

no party pics ken? I like to know atleast someone out there is havin fun. and hudack i was thinkin the same thing. i believe he is 13. that's one weird kid if he is worried about college in middle school. well his name is magic mafia LOL