Ken O'conner Racing

JWjite

Sep 7, 2011
Melbourne Florida
You can tell me I am jumping on the bandwaggon, and I would probably say yes I am. I can't say enough good things about Ken, the guy is just as nice a person you will ever have to deal with. I origanaly sent Ken a motor I purchased from Sleezbay to have him check it out for me and tell me what was good and what was bad. The list of bad far out weighed the good and I was shocked at the cost of a performance engine build. I then found another blaster with a smoking motor, so I called Ken to get some info on how to handle this new smoker. He was very helpful in the tear down of the motor which revealed busted cases. I called him again and we agreed on a price for a set of cases which he shipped to me ready for building. I must have called Ken a dozen or so times trying to put this motor together and every time he spoke to me in a very professional manner. I needed a few parts along the way and Ken shipped them to me at a very good price, some times shipping them before I could even send him the money to cover the cost. Are you guys getting the fact that I have been a big pain in this guys ass and he still offered outstanding customer support?! Even after Ken holding my hand over the phone I still managed to screw up the build, I assembled the motor and fired it up only to hear the rod smacking the cases, so I immediately shut it off and speed dialed Ken for some more of his valuable time which he freely gave to me for the next few days trying to fix this thing. I called him one last time to tell him that I give up and I was shipping it to him to fix it. Now this is where I was shocked Ken actualy told me that he was going to make me a video showing me exactly what to do to fix the problem and sure enough I get a call from him around 4:00pm telling me to check my email, the private link to my very own video for retards had been uploaded. I have been blown away by this guys dedication to offer the best customer experience possible. I am still going to send my motor to him for a complete rebuild, I just think it would be better handled in his hands and I know from his dedication to his customers that he will build me the best motor possible. I am here to tell you not only is he a great guy, but he definately knows how to build a motor and make it perform to its max! I vote Ken O'connor Racing!!!!!

hands down the best in the business in my book !!!!!