Keihin pwk 28mm

Joe1247

Mar 31, 2020
Hey guys I have a question, I have a keihin pwk 28 mm that I want to put on my 94 blaster, I have done the following mods to it, 67.5mm piston high compression head, full fmf fatty Exhaust with power core to silencer, v force 4 reeds, air box lid removed, +3 degree timing advance . Any help you can give is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Genuine keihin carb and not an ebay special ? Get a jjh needle and start with needle in the middle slot , might need to raise the clip 1 notch . Start with a 155 main and 48 pilot . Air screw 1.5 out . If it's cold where you live bump up the main and pilot a jet or 2 . Going to need to make the air box side of the intake bigger to fit the carb . Use genuine keihin jets not aftermarket crap .

Last edited:
Reactions: piezzi
Hey guys I have a question, I have a keihin pwk 28 mm that I want to put on my 94 blaster, I have done the following mods to it, 67.5mm piston high compression head, full fmf fatty Exhaust with power core to silencer, v force 4 reeds, air box lid removed, +3 degree timing advance . Any help you can give is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I want to sell my 2003 Blaster but don’t know how to post the message. Any help is appreciated.