Jet size

Dlock94

Jun 28, 2020
I live in NC I have stock cylinder lightly ported 68mm piston 3 mil stuffer crank fmf gold series and this bike is most eeff not happy with jets it has now i just wanted to know if any one could tell me what jet size or kit i need to help this motor it bogs and wont idle air screw has be near removed just to start

What jets do you have in it now, in case that's not the problem? What's your air cleaner set up? Timing g? Fuel? What's the plug look like? Injection or mix?

What carb are you running?
X2 on listing the jet sizes that are currently in it. It would help the guys determine where you are at.

Screwing air screw out leans the ldle circuit out. As going in richens it.
Pilot. Jet may be to big? Float height set to high?
Any More information ?

What jets do you have in it now, in case that's not the problem? What's your air cleaner set up? Timing g? Fuel? What's the plug look like? Injection or mix?
Im at at 230 main jet as of now with oem mikuni

What carb are you running?
X2 on listing the jet sizes that are currently in it. It would help the guys determine where you are at.

Screwing air screw out leans the ldle circuit out. As going in richens it.
Pilot. Jet may be to big? Float height set to high?
Any More information ?
And i also did mix at 32:1 as always have

Well that explains your problem. JETTING !!! (or lack of)

Seeing that you didn't answer but one question you need minimum of 270 main, stock pilot, middle clip, lid on, NO snorkel. 70* @ sea level. If you are different from what I posted from their website you have to adjust for it.

Did you recently put the pipe on?

Need to jet up and plug chop before you damage your top end.lean conditions fry topends quickly
Like mentioned 270 is bare minimum.