Jerry rigged clutch cable and sticky front wheel.

2_Smoked

Feb 10, 2010
Klamath Falls, OR
www.myspace.com
So when i got my blaster the clutch was jerry rigged on the case. Can someone take a picture(or point me in the direction of one)so i can hook it up correctly. I also noticed the one of my front wheels was sticky when i spun it so i took it off then took the bolt with the cotter pin off. Should that drum just pull off? I pulled on it some and it didnt want to come off all the way (and i didnt want to force it) and when i turned it black dust came out of the spot where the drum separated a little. are my brakes fried? and do i just have to pull on it really hard to get it off?

Does this pic help any?

IMG00152.jpg

As far as the drums go I don't know.. I've only owned my 03' with hydros, but I imagine it would pull right off? Are there any bolts holding it on or together?

That does help a little actually. I see that it bolts on to the jug. so i guess i need whatever bracket is holding it there.

The only bolt i took off was the front one with the cotter pin thru it. It looks like it should pull off but i didnt want to break anything on the inside.

my front brakes were a biotch to get apart the first time. they get grooves in there and it keeps them fron coming apart. just keep messing with it and spraying pb blaster in you will eventually work it free.

Ok, so I got the hub off with WD-40 and a rubber mallet. My bearing were all gunked up to where they would not turn. I got the inside one out and cleaned it up but how do i get the one in the hub out? and that piece of rubber? Thanks again for your help guys :D