ITP and their Mudlite tire

Nov 5, 2011
Rochester, NY
Many of us, if not ALL of us have either used or know someone that has used ITP tires with great satisfaction. From their well known hole shots, to their revolutionary 6 ply ultra light mudlites ( which are my personal favorite for my blaster ) ITP offers a wide variety of quality tires for many different applications as well as price range/budget. I was so pleased with my ITP mudlites that I decided to purchase another pair to replace the old ones. These tires are one of, if not the lightest 6-ply tires you can buy ... And we all know weight is everything when it comes to the speed of a blaster or any 2 stroke for that matter. The well designed 3/4 in. tread pattern of the mudlite allows you to get through just about any terrain without sacrificing power or performance. Whether your muddin through thick slop with the 4x4's or trail riding and climbing hills, this tire gets the job done with ease. I would recommend the ITP mudlites to anyone with a 2 stroke or lower cc quad that wants the ability to ride in all types of terrain without the negative effects of the usual over weight mud tires !

I got mudlites on my yamaha warrior... just a beast of a tire. It's a toss up between Mudlites and bearclaws

Yeaahh mann they are ... When I bought my blaster the mudlites were already on it, they only had like half tread and I was still amazed at what type of mud and crazy stuff I got through. I bought brand new ones and they got delivered today, I just can't get over how beautiful they are haha. Them claws look like a pretty serious tire too, do you by any chance know which of the two are lighter or if theyre roughly the same weight ?

My 01 came with almost new mudlites but the were 23" fronts and 22" rears, so I got them off as quick a possible. They are still on the OEM blaster wheels, I might put them on for a trail ride sometime and try them out.

I dunno which is heavier for the blaster. I put huge 12 inch rim bear claws on my Bombardier traxter plowing vehicle. I never got stuck....ever! They were some heavy mofos though
CMP_0126.jpg

The mudlites on my warrior are 9 inch rims, they are not all that heavy! Pretty light for the lug depth.

I have the 22x11x8's too and I personally love the larger tire ... With my mods I still have plenty of low end acceleration and the larger tire helps with overall speed. The larger tire allows you to actually utilize your lower gears without having to shift every second.

I am considering stepping up to 22" or even 23" fronts for clearance purposes only, once im on top of the rocks i can usually slide over them!

Those do look meaty!

That's another huge advantage of a larger tire, the added clearance is nice. It gives you and your wheeler more capability ... Even with my 22's on the rear and stock tires in the front I can ride right over rail road tracks, with stock tires your frame gets hung up and you have to lift your blaster over every time. I'll try to post a pic of my new mudlites for a comparison to the bear claws

Sadly I still don't know how to post pics, do I have to use photobucket or somethin like that or is there a way to attach a pic from my phones files ?