it looks like its going to happen

bansheedave

Nov 4, 2010
in the process of trading my kx250 for a banshee. looks like i will have a beast in my garage once again.

if i get it, what is your thoughts of stuffing the motor into a blaster frame and turning it into a drag bike? lol one of the silly thoughts i had at work the other night?

Sounds like a good plan but do not ruin a good banshee. Never seen that swap done yet??
if this banshee wasn't already torn apart, I wouldn't even consider doing a swap. but I won't break it up. I will take it down all the way and get the frame powder coated right off the bat.

yup, he sold it and didnt bother to let me know. to bad, i have a lot invested in my bike, over $4000. just going to keep it. going to finally get it dirty this year.

Dont you love when people dont inform you of anything?

makes me mad...

first blaster i went to buy, called the guy, he ended up selling it that night, he told me it sold when i asked him where he lived while we were already in his town...

So i took my moms phone and found a different one :p to pick up that day

peopleare full of it sometimes,guy I got mine from was supposed to be holding a much more modded 1 and a 660 raptor for $2000 he sold em but its all good.You will find 1.Wish you where here I would find you 1

oh well, his loss. the price of banshees here in michigan has already doubled since its warming up. i wont pay $5000 for one ever. the lowest price is $2800 so im done looking.

that was a wash. the guy decided ti keep the lt and the other didnt sell the shee yet. he just changed his mind and relisted it.