is ITP brand wheels a good brand wheel like Douglass or not with the dough?

98mod

Feb 15, 2016
texas
I have a oppertunity to get a set of rear itp alluminumn t9 wheels. The ad says 10" dia, 8"wide with the bolt pattern of 4×100 mm. The ad states front placement on blaster but front are 4x156 I think. There good looking and I can get both for 40$ even. Right now I'm on the factory steel wheels with new carslise trail wolf sport 20×11-8 and I'm gonna have to get tires 10"×8w. Does anyone have any American or Hoosier dirt flat track tires used there willing to sell or trade 18×10×10 or 20×10-10 possibly

Last edited:
Cool, thanks I wasent too shure about atv wheels I know some rim company's use a softer alluminumn that bend easily. You guys should know. What about locating some 10" diameter flat track asphalt tires good brands and what ply should I look for or do you prefer.

Idk much about flat track tires I ride mx and some trails for that I use 6 ply and I know housier has really good flat track tires

Alright thanks. Sorry about type o' s also the spelling is off on my phone thanks for the info.

Check the tire brand duro tires they make flat track tires and rocky Mountain atv sales them. I only trail ride so I can't tell u if they hold to asphalt riding.

Alright I'll check it out. And what's the widest I can safely put on 8" with wheels. I have 20x11x8 on my stock 8x8 rims now. They came on it when I got it just curious.

Last edited:
I always went up to 11" wide tires. I wouldn't go much more, might get a lot of flex on the side wall. But then again not really positive.