I'm liking the color combo

bansheedave

Nov 4, 2010
I think I may just get the frame recoated in the current color. I'm liking the way it's looking.
20150116_134741.jpg
20150116_134733.jpg

There was a front end Friday thing on facebook so I pulled her out for a quick photo shoot. Still working on it when time, weather and money permits.

Oddly enough, those colors do look good together. Better than the white frame? Is there any way to photo shop the frame and make it white to compare?

Was going with black but thought it would be cheaper to get what I have dipped instead. But I do want new maier rear racing plastic.

Oddly enough, those colors do look good together. Better than the white frame? Is there any way to photo shop the frame and make it white to compare?

photoshop is just an expression..it cost 1000,maybe a lil less dollars/and hard to use.

Not sure how to photoshop.

My old blaster was the red frame with black accents and white plastics
which is close to what you have now. but i forgot what plastics you had, yellow? i like the touch of green you have

My old blaster was the red frame with black accents and white plastics
which is close to what you have now. but i forgot what plastics you had, yellow? i like the touch of green you have
Yes, I have yellow now except the tank cover. I have blue and black. I'll be getting the plastic dipped so the yellow will be covered or just buy all new black plastic and call it a day. Have to get back to work before that happens.