idiot blaster owners

bagds101

Jul 6, 2010
tucson az
here are a couple of blaster for sale threads on craigs i stumbled across last night. they anger me so much. like this guy that took off his air flow sensor...05 yamaha blaster or this guy that has the fastest stock blaster in the world... 2000 YAMAHA BLASTER and theres one more on ebay that ill find in a minute

What? Mine can do 80-90. If I get my wife to push the blaster with here car. Lol . I removed the air sensors on mine when I put in my new power band and the 1/2 piston return spring. Also added a 3/4 lobe cam.

What? Mine can do 80-90. If I get my wife to push the blaster with here car. Lol . I removed the air sensors on mine when I put in my new power band and the 1/2 piston return spring. Also added a 3/4 lobe cam.

Is that a rubber or steel powerband that you put in there???? LOL:D

Is that a rubber or steel powerband that you put in there???? LOL:D

i hope ur joking if not your very stupid there are not steel powerbands and theruber ones are out dated nylons the way to go the rubber ones stretch causeing what i call the stretch factor you get a delay on the power when you crack on the throatle hard because the power band strecthes seeming like a boging efect

i make all of my powerbands out of kevlar bitches.

1/2 piston return spring? i have to run 2 full springs or the thing won't even start its gor moar compression than you can handle.

i make all of my powerbands out of kevlar bitches.

1/2 piston return spring? i have to run 2 full springs or the thing won't even start its gor moar compression than you can handle.

Yeah, I will have to find one of those kevlar ones before I order my new muffler bearing.I:I

This is great. I thought I was just a grumpy old dude. Glad to see that I am not the only one annoyed by dumbasses that post ads with bogus info in them. I have always wanted to call one of these people and ask where they bought the powerband and if they have a receipt for it.

here are a couple of blaster for sale threads on craigs i stumbled across last night. they anger me so much. like this guy that took off his air flow sensor...05 yamaha blaster or this guy that has the fastest stock blaster in the world... 2000 YAMAHA BLASTER and theres one more on ebay that ill find in a minute

HEY! Where does that guy get off calling the stock tires STOOPID? Everyone knows that big squishy doughnuts are da bomb! They handle better than Holeshots any day, and matter of fact are getting downright rare. Collector's items even! I've got some mint Dunlops I've been saving for my upcoming Blaster resto project, even got that factory-new-quad smell still, but times are kinda tight so I will let them go for only $200 EACH.

royal that's a steal, i have some that are nearly worn out and still have good stock steel wheels and a single hub.

HEY! Where does that guy get off calling the stock tires STOOPID? Everyone knows that big squishy doughnuts are da bomb! They handle better than Holeshots any day, and matter of fact are getting downright rare. Collector's items even! I've got some mint Dunlops I've been saving for my upcoming Blaster resto project, even got that factory-new-quad smell still, but times are kinda tight so I will let them go for only $200 EACH.

Holly crap.What a deal!Send me your PayPal. Lol.