Ian e engine tuning uk

Look at the KOR Review thread posted, from guy in the UK. According to him, even after shipping, KOR was cheaper. I'be read that Ken's turn around time is quick, so even with shipping, I'd expect you to have your parts back in maybe 3 weeks. Unless you just want to stay local, KOR is the logical choice.

Yh I was reading that earlier. Think I'm going to go with KOR. Can't afford it till after Christmas with presents and stuff, getting my head round what to do to the engine first as its the first I've ever had. Cheers guys.

Yh I was reading that earlier. Think I'm going to go with KOR. Can't afford it till after Christmas with presents and stuff, getting my head round what to do to the engine first as its the first I've ever had. Cheers guys.

Ken seems always willing to talk to a customer, give him a call.

Yh I may have to grab a calling card as I'm in the uk, Iv droped him a email just waiting on a reply now.

Ian E knows his stuff mate its him that prepares all the race quads over here, quite expensive tho, but real good quality! I would weigh up your options, if your getting a 240 big bore from vitos you would be as well getting the ported one from KOR, its about $700 plus shipping then u'll want the 3mm strocker crank thats about $240 shipped, your duty and vat on that will be alot so be careful and check with hmrc before you order, then you need some one to put it all together an thats normaly around £60 a hour at a decent place, speak to ian an tell him what you want and he will tell you what it will cost, to be honest the guy has got a great rep so it will be same quality as KOR i would say, i am looking in to getting him to do work because i just got hit with a vat and duty bill of over £150 for £320 product so can you imagine what it will be on £0000

Hope this helps!

SteveiN

Oh an he uses vitos stuff so might be worth while getting him to import the stuff you need ;-)

Ian E knows his stuff mate its him that prepares all the race quads over here, quite expensive tho, but real good quality! I would weigh up your options, if your getting a 240 big bore from vitos you would be as well getting the ported one from KOR, its about $700 plus shipping then u'll want the 3mm strocker crank thats about $240 shipped, your duty and vat on that will be alot so be careful and check with hmrc before you order, then you need some one to put it all together an thats normaly around £60 a hour at a decent place, speak to ian an tell him what you want and he will tell you what it will cost, to be honest the guy has got a great rep so it will be same quality as KOR i would say, i am looking in to getting him to do work because i just got hit with a vat and duty bill of over £150 for £320 product so can you imagine what it will be on £0000

Hope this helps!

SteveiN

Oh an he uses vitos stuff so might be worth while getting him to import the stuff you need ;-)

Sounds like this Ian guy knows his stuff. He's probably a good option. If you do decide to go with someone in the US, and you are infact getting a BBK, you could always have them ship it to the builder of choice. So say you did go with KOR, you could order the BBK and ship it straight to KOR to save on shipping. It's really up to you. The amount of money you want to spend and the preference of builder.