I stole it..

Aug 8, 2013
missouri
Found a steal of a deal on craigslist list today
Screenshot_2014-11-26-21-56-11.png

It's got dmc pipe with power core 2 silencer, wheel spacers(Real deal billet spacers), aluminum swing arm guard, aluminum grab bar, 10in Douglas rims all the way around, nerf bars(not sure on brand), maier front plastic, shorty brake cable, and aftermarket bars.

Seems like it was set up for racing flat track or something.

But the best part is it on cost $100!!!:D:D

Reactions: PRChrist
I can't decide whether I should fix this thing up and sell it or keep it for myself.

I really want to get a yz 125 and I got 2 blasters i need to sell along with 2 old cars to scrap. So hopefully I don't have to sell this blaster to be able to afford a yz.

I think if I build this thing up in gonna need another frame. There is countless broken brackets stripped bolt holes and stuff like this..
Screenshot_2014-11-27-09-35-33.png

Then the engine it dropped a skirt. So I split the cases to find a jb weld job on the stator side case
Screenshot_2014-11-27-09-36-04.png
and I guess that they didnt clean all the chunks of case out of the transmission from when the first time it blew apart?
Screenshot_2014-11-27-09-35-56.png

But on the bright side I am excited to run a dmc for the first time

these dmc's are awesome!! i swapped the fmf for the dmc on my budget blaster. put the needle in the 4th position and 300 main.

alot better than fmf in low/mid and alittle better up top. plus it sounds awesome! honestly i found the amount of power down low somewhat dangerous i had the front end coming up unexpectedly but its just something to get used to.

im still partial to the right bends though