i hate when people do this

NOVIS

Apr 22, 2009
little hick town in Ontario, Canada
that thing is f'n ugly. I would have to tell him to take a grand off for the new plastics i would have to buy! lol. it has more mods looks like toomey exhaust. but 5g's is crazy

$4,000 to paint some rear fenders..... i hope its was picasso that did it.. cause you can get a whole car painted for about that i bet.....

Looks like its worth maybe $3000 to me..

if he got 15 into it he got raped!
15 gets you a fully chromed, stretched, stroked alky burner that looks alot prettier then that

with our blasters........
alot of guys buy a late 80's early 90's $200 piece of sh*t,
throw $1500 into it to bring it back from the dead, and thinks it's worth $1700 plus their restoration labor ........NOT !!!!!!
it's still only worth around a grand, the same price they could'a bought a newer stock version of the same bike for
the reason they go this route is the same as i did, didnt have a grand layin around to throw in the hat all at once, but gradually did the mods as money allowed, so now 2 years later i have over 3 grand into it, not including my labor, guess what it's worth if i tried to sell it, .......maybe $1200
but ya never know, there may be some jackwagon out there that cant even change a tire let alone bolt any A/M parts on, that will pay any price, just to look cool to his freinds

as for that shee...way overpriced, and i dont know what kinda trails he's riding, maybe the ones that skirt the dragstip, cause there isnt a painted fender out there, let alone custom airbrushed ones, that will survive one ride where i do

I had someone come to our shop 3-4 months with a 97 Banshee who wanted 3200.00 for it. I listened to everything he had to say, and then I showed him some pictures of the 03' banshee we sold for a guy @ 2000.00 that was correctly decked out. (Laeger Pro Trax , Axis shocks, Flexx , ETC). I asked him his bottom dollar for his Banshee, and he said 3200.00 firm. Unfortunately, some kid had to have a banshee and paid 3200.00 for it a couple days ago. It's crazy how quads are worth less to veteran riders and more to beginners.

i will sell my banshee for $5000. any takers, and i assure you, it is way better than that one in this ad.

as for that shee...way overpriced, and i dont know what kinda trails he's riding, maybe the ones that skirt the dragstip, cause there isnt a painted fender out there, let alone custom airbrushed ones, that will survive one ride where i do

mine made it out with one chip and thats from that big ass rock that didnt want me to leave noobs was behind me with a flat tire :p just wanted to say mine made it lol
ps slicks trailer did get them on the way to awk moutain lol