How to make more HP ? mods list

Jul 11, 2020
hey, i have my 06 blaster and i want more power :)

i heard that it can make up to 35hp and that's good but i don't know what mods that do that

now i have everything stock but the pipe its Bills pipe

soo what's the mods list to make more power what mod makes the difference and will is my pipe ok or change it ? i want to make somewhere about 25-30

i heard that it can make up to 35hp and that's good but i don't know what mods that do that

soo what's the mods list to make more power what mod makes the difference and will is my pipe ok or change it ? i want to make somewhere about 25-30

Get the Stock cylinder ported and the head mod Done. With a fresh piston. ( compression is power).You will see a big increase in power for little $. Check out ken oconner racing. He does great work.
Price's are listed on his website. Remove air box lid.( you will have to jet up a size or 2 for lid removed)
I have not run a Bill's pipes. So not really sure on that. I'm sure others on here would have that info

Get the Stock cylinder ported and the head mod Done. With a fresh piston. ( compression is power).You will see a big increase in power for little $. Check out ken oconner racing. He does great work.
Price's are listed on his website. Remove air box lid.( you will have to jet up a size or 2 for lid removed)
I have not run a Bill's pipes. So not really sure on that. I'm sure others on here would have that info

thanks that's really helpful

Reactions: Slydog
What’s your budget?
Not familiar with Bills either. Search on here or google. Do you like the power delivery of it? Consider doing this in stages. Do the easy things first. Air box as mentioned plus air filter. Advance timing. You need to decide wether you want a striker crank before you port it. Not all port jobs can be adjusted for a stroker later, plus it’ll cost the same money twice. Depending on how and where you ride, a larger carb also.

Reactions: Slydog