how to fix dented rims?

When I used to do tires in a shop we had a tool for straitening "curb dings/dents" I don't remember the name of it. If you are talking about the lip where it kind of like folds over that's what im talking about. I use an adjustable wrench. I adjust it to just a smidge over the size of the metal lip, slide the wrench over the lip and angle the wrench to the side so as maybe a 45 degree angle (or whatever works best for your situation) and start pulling up moving over 1/8" or so at a time until the bend is gone.

Nope,,, as long as we are talking about steel rims and the lip. Sometimes it is easier if it were just the rim it self with no tire mounted but can also be easily done with the tire mounted. A good idea if you do have the tire off is to clean around the rim where the bead seats and get some fresh paint on there.

Nope,,, as long as we are talking about steel rims and the lip. Sometimes it is easier if it were just the rim it self with no tire mounted but can also be easily done with the tire mounted. A good idea if you do have the tire off is to clean around the rim where the bead seats and get some fresh paint on there.
Awesome, worked mint for me so many different ways I've tried and never worked that took every fold over out and now my front rim looks awesome. Thanks in advance :)