How to fix chinese ATV's

Lol..I think we might have a new forum member soon. That's if he's not here already. The kids need a blaster.. They sound a little young though but that never stopped me, and i guess pops got the spark he was looking for..lol..you can get a little used lt50 or 80 for cheaper n those go for a while.. The thing is some people just don't know until it's too late..

Lol!

Ive got a 150cc chinese scooter made by Roketa, 4k miles on the clock!

I had a Roketa 125cc go kart that I had foreverrrr that thing ran and ran and ran it even sat outside and I could not kill that thing (trust me, I tried) untill I sold it for $50 last year

i wad a peace sport 150 i rode the t total piss out of it and only thing i ever had to do was buy a new master link for the chain buy a new batery and put a set of clutches

My cousins had two chinese quads and a gokart thing. They were always here getting fixed. I think they rode them 3 times. I wanted to shove a blaster motor on the gokart but I managed to bend the front end in half haha

That was way to funny dropping the burnt hulks in front of the shop
:D :D :D :D :D I:I :eek: I:I :eek: :D

Not that it matters much, but I've heard that it's impossible to get parts for them. Bad enough they break, but if you can't get parts, might as well burn them.

Makes you realize tho if a new CHINKO is less than a beaten Blaster .........................

In my personal experience, I have had both ends of luck. when I was 11 mydad bought 3 chinese 110cc fourwheelers and the only thing with those was it only had electric start and they were automatic. Me and my friends and family rode the crap out of them until we crashed and tore them all to pieces. We only had 1 that lost spark the rest we eventually totaled. Recently, I ended up with a hi-bird 250cc. I got it running and it was absolutly gutless. It only had electric start but it was a 4 speed clutch so you could bump start it. I rode it for 10-15 short rides less than a mile and it locked up on me. So really, IMO you just roll the dice with the chinese bikes.

I love kazuma. They are easy to fix and the parts are cheap. Know that said I only own one but I fix every one elses all the time. but rarley have to fix my yamahas

my first ever quad when i was 7 was a red cat 110 made by kazuma. I would jump the thing i swear not get a foot off the ground, and the swingarm would snap. it snapped in half 3 times. stupid pos

That was way to funny dropping the burnt hulks in front of the shop
:D :D :D :D :D I:I :eek: I:I :eek: :D

Not that it matters much, but I've heard that it's impossible to get parts for them. Bad enough they break, but if you can't get parts, might as well burn them.

Makes you realize tho if a new CHINKO is less than a beaten Blaster .........................
only seems fitting, returning junk to the scrap bin!