How to fix a dented 2 stroke pipe

Great find bro, and although we blaster users don't experience dents as easy as the bikes, and i'd suggest some protective gear like gloves and safety glasses/goggles/face sheild
this should definately help quite a few members with dented pipes

have some reps, and this is now stickied !!!

Great find bro, and although we blaster users don't experience dents as easy as the bikes, and i'd suggest some protective gear like gloves and safety glasses/goggles/face sheild
this should definately help quite a few members with dented pipes

have some reps, and this is now stickied !!!

shweeet man thaks!

for some reason i can see this going horribly wrong for some folks lmao!

This is just a theory that could go terribly wrong....and I've only heard of this as a myth...but what about filling the pipe full of a freezable fluid, sticking it in a freezer and "theoretically" the fluid would put most of the pressure on the weakest part as it expands of the pipe which would be where the dent is? Like I said i've never seen this done but would be interested if anyone has any insight on it.

This is just a theory that could go terribly wrong....and I've only heard of this as a myth...but what about filling the pipe full of a freezable fluid, sticking it in a freezer and "theoretically" the fluid would put most of the pressure on the weakest part as it expands of the pipe which would be where the dent is? Like I said i've never seen this done but would be interested if anyone has any insight on it.

There is no way to focus the expansion of the freezing water on just the dented section , it would apply equal force everywhere and if capped would just split the pipe .

You can also cap one end and then fill with water then tape the other side shut and freeze it couple hours later poof an undented pipe. Every seen a frozen canned soda lol.