How To Change Transmission Oil

i use belray gear saver 80w. i used about 700cc's.... the side of the crank case calls for 650cm3.....correct? (this is for a 2003 blaster). people are saying to use 3/4 of a quart though. will the difference between 650cc's and roughly 700-725cc's, greatly effect my bike?

Okay thank you. And also the only oil I have to put in at the moment is 10W-30 Motor Oil. It doesn't say for motorcycles but if I use this will my quad get blown up or anything? :-/

quick question...i just changed my oil but when i put the drain plug back in i forgot to put the washer on first...do you think it matters that much if its off? if so would i be able to stand the bike up and take the screw out without all the fresh oil comin out, i filled it with 3/4 of a qt

so you all will probably think I'm a tard, but you can run ATF type f and it works great, if you are noticing a little slip in your clutch try this, it makes it grab good. If you run this then change your oil pretty often. I've been running it for a few months now and no problems.

quick question...i just changed my oil but when i put the drain plug back in i forgot to put the washer on first...do you think it matters that much if its off? if so would i be able to stand the bike up and take the screw out without all the fresh oil comin out, i filled it with 3/4 of a qt

You have to put that washer back because if your oil gets hot it will leak out thats why thay put a copper washer there, and about the standing the bike up I don't know I have never gave that a try but If I was you ile give it a shot

i feel stupid asking this but i guess this is what the forums it for so a blaster ahs tranny and motor oil ????

so is there 2 different types off oil in you motor??? cause all i see is 1 plug under neith the blaster and 1 cap on the cluch cover??

i feel stupid asking this but i guess this is what the forums it for so a blaster ahs tranny and motor oil ????

so is there 2 different types off oil in you motor??? cause all i see is 1 plug under neith the blaster and 1 cap on the cluch cover??

two strokes dont have motor oil only tranny oil. im pretty sure its like this for all bikes but there might be a few exceptions. u may not kno that u already have motor oil in ur motor. its mixed with the gas. thats how ur motor is lubed. take ur oil injection off if it isnt already. cuz if it fails ur motor isnt getting lubed. and tranny oil is the only oil that u have to refill on ur blaster.

recap.
motor oil enters through fuel. exits through exhaust (smoke)
tranny oil enters through little cap on clutch cover. exits through the plug underneath.
also note... no question is a stupid question