How To 'Break In' a Two Stroke MUST be done after a top end rebuild

i think its funny when people are posting that the pros dont break in there machines that they just run it...
first off do you think they are after engine lasting forever prolly not they dont do that so the machine will last 10 years they do it to win races.

all this ritualistic break in BS is a joke.. check compression.. 3 or 4 heat cycles... check the fasteners and compression again... then ROOST!!!!! it takes 20 mins... this half a tank at 1/4 throttle then half a tank at 1/2 throttle.. it's all VOO DOO sh*t.. your wasting your time really...

if im puttin my cylinder head on thts been bored to .240 ..with a 68mm kehnin..and installin a 36mm carb thts been used lightly should i "break in again"

what???? first off boring to 68mm is not a 240cc.. a 240 setup is a 72mm bore... and i take it your installing a 36mm keihn carb? yes you should break it in correctly.. check compression.. that your baseline.. 3 or 4 heat cycles check the fasteners and compression again.. then your ready to rock...

all this ritualistic break in BS is a joke.. check compression.. 3 or 4 heat cycles... check the fasteners and compression again... then ROOST!!!!! it takes 20 mins... this half a tank at 1/4 throttle then half a tank at 1/2 throttle.. it's all VOO DOO sh*t.. your wasting your time really...
Damn right! The only thing I'm more cautious of is the first few rides, working my way from 1/4-1/2 throttle the first ride and 3/4 by the third and wot by the fourth, after that I ride it however I please.

i've tried for day to dechipher what the hell he's talking about in numerous threads.. he definaley need to research alot more.. i wasn't trying to be a dick.. not that i have reread it i can see how it may be taken that way.... i guess that what you get when your frustrated..

wateve u say.. i had gotten mixed information but i am pretty new with all the terminolgy for engines but im learnin as i go .. with this site its makes everything a little easier. finding the info i need to do itmyself! . i mean to dissemble this machine isnt hard theres just certain things i need help with...