how to bleed rear hydro brakes?

Outlawed Genetics

Jul 17, 2008
finaly got the quad back togather but need to know how to bleed the rear hydro braks. please help. should be able to take it for a ride tomorow for the first time in a month

theres a bleeder screw on the caliper u pump the brake pedal a couple times and hold it all the way down and then open the the bleeder screw while still holding the brake pedal down do this a couple times or untill air quits coming out so its just fluid that comes out hope this helps

ok then that was done right to the point it was all fluid coming out but the breaks arent catching as much as we think they should, they seem like they'd get tight enough to slow me down on flat land but if i were going downhill at all they would be no help at all.

they quit working on me today, gonna order a new master cylinder for them within the next couple days hopefully that fixes em. good news is the blaster f*ckin rips lol ill try to upload a pic or 2 later.

an easier way to bleed brakes is to open the master cylinder cap, pump the brakes until bubbles stop comming out of the top, then clamp down the petal or lever overnight, then the next morning, you are good to go