how do i restore my plastics?

atxjoker

Aug 1, 2011
South Texas
hi guys, i got my 2006 blaster and its got alot of sun spots and has a very uneven color throughout the plastic... what can i use to restore my plastics thanks any help will do, i just want them to be shiny and even throughout, i have tried several plastic cleaners and polishes but no progress... i was thinking maybe a rough sponge with soap and water? thanks...
2zrj3wz.jpg

thanks guys ill try the heat gun lightly if not i will buy the plastic restoration... i was looking for a realy tough cleaner that would bring back the shine idk i tied this stuff called purple power on my frame and it took out all the grease really well... they sell it at autozone

Yeah purple power is the sh*t. Ive figured out that dawn dish soap and water does almsot the best tho and is cheaper since when i really get down and clean i can use a whole bottle.

yea thats true i used a quarter bottle by just cleaning the back end... btw i had a leak on my front end, might be brake fluid but when i opened up the cap on my handle bars for the brake fluid it was full to the top? im not sure what happened but its running and breaking good any ideas?