Hole in the wall ?

rich1

Jan 6, 2014
N.C./RTP
Since I post my phone number in my ads , I have had some interesting questions asked. But this one call takes it.:eek:..Guy asks me for the specs that the engine was set up with . I tell him that the machine work was done at a local Yamaha dealer. But I know the specs since I assembled it myself. He says he doesn't want it since it was put together at some hole in the wall and hung up.:confused:
So just in case anyone wants to know here my workshop.... Left to right ( AKA hole in the wall )
My Shop Pics 001.JPG My Shop Pics 002.JPG My Shop Pics 003.JPG

Looks like a cluttered garage full of man stuff! Not much of a hole in any wall there, not much room for a workshop either. lol ;)

That's why im trying to get rid of some parts ;)The Mach 1 Mustang moves outside to a carport when needed.:rolleyes: I just finished putting in a rear end gear in a friends Mustang coupe yesterday.

Last edited:
The Snap-on box and tool cart are going back to the Ford dealership with me next month, if my foot is ok .

I always loved my roll cart.. You dont realize how usefull they are untill you use one