Fast6hand

Oct 10, 2013
West Palm Beach
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
So I feel like I finally got it to the point where I will stop spending money....yea right. But I want to give a big thanks to Bansheedave for hooking up the plastics. I really like the colors, and surprising they go together.

wow its night and day! look great, nice and fresh... hows the Toomey, a nice sealed and still powerfull pipe, is it a lot different for you to get used to from the LRD?

image.jpg
wow its night and day! look great, nice and fresh... hows the Toomey, a nice sealed and still powerfull pipe, is it a lot different for you to get used to from the LRD?
It's a funny story actually. Got the new pipe. Seals awesome! However, I was looking at it one day and noticed splattering all over the pipe and surrounding area. So I inspected and found a seam that wasn't welded. So I called Toomey and they are replacing the pipe. They are moving shops, and won't have one for 30 days. Boo. He told me in the meantime to fix this one. I haven't yet. And I'm gonna get the steel finish one, that's what I originally wanted.

I did one small ride around the block with it. Considering it's still leaking less then the LRD.
I had a stutter in the 1/4-1/2 throttle, but it cleared up. I haven't really tuned anything yet. But the power is better down low, and as of now can't tell a huge difference up top. I haven't plug chopped it yet. Right now there's a 330 in it, and they "call" for a 310. So I may be rich. Oh and it sounds awesome.

I do miss the look of the right
bend sitting out of the bike.

Reactions: Herpderplol
wow your luck with pipes! lol, so you get to keep that one? and get a new one? that would be a sweet deal, yuco an fix and sell the damaged one. yes right bend looks sweet, but now you wont get a burnt leg... lol.. new look is nice tho man.