Help? Why is my front wheel leaning

Kenny38

Feb 6, 2020
Why is my front wheel not straight? If someone tells me how I will post a picture

CD584D61-0D00-43B1-B6FE-BA2664D7E259.jpeg

Jack it up and check for play at balljoints wheel bearing and bushings.you have 2 difrent color control arms . so something has been changed. Ussualy they are same color as frame. Or setup to go around corners really fast. Important to make sure nothing is loose

Jack it up and check for play at balljoints wheel bearing and bushings.you have 2 difrent color control arms . so something has been changed. Ussualy they are same color as frame. Or setup to go around corners really fast. Important to make sure nothing is loose
I did check for play I didn’t feel anything is there a way I can adjust it?

Like would a tie rod have something to do with it?

Tie rod only adjusts for in/out. you either have a bent spindle (most likely) or a bent A arm, possibly bent frame. Has it always been like that, or did you hit something?

Tie rod only adjusts for in/out. you either have a bent spindle (most likely) or a bent A arm, possibly bent frame. Has it always been like that, or did you hit something?
I’m not sure I think I bought it like that where is the spindle located at?