HELP!!!!!!!!!! (pics)

My lad has been jumping this widened with 2" studs, on a Shee axle, in MX for the last 12 months with no breakages.

Also with the stock shock.

2utqc86.jpg

like i said, i'm running them on the front with no issue, i'm just not a huge fan of jumping them hard. dunno, just makes me nervous

if you want to run the stock heel guards cut enough off that mount so that it wont hit the tire then drill a new hole further forward so that you dont have that mount sticking out 6 inches. you should be able to get the heel guard to bend that small amount and problem solved. hopefully that will actually work because it does in my head. lol

sounds like a good deal, the hub like spacer spacers are best. Imo the stud spacers are fine honestly tho has anyone seen a case in which they actually did break?? i run them on front only but plan to get more in futer.
The worst iv done whipped out at around 60 kph and pretty much bounced the blaster down the trails over and over till it stoped. i bent the front spindle so bad it almost broke apart but the studs wernt fazed, after that i didnt think about these breakin again.
i have the +3 ones

IMO i wouldnt be cuttin no mint nurfs that look like that