Hatfield MccOy Trailfest 2013

jbuckster07

Mar 20, 2011
Akron, Ohio
I started this topic last year around this time to see if anyone has ever heard of trailfest and or ever goes. Never really got response as to whether anyone ever goes. I have been going for the last 4 years and have only seen 1 other blaster riding out of about a thousand quads. This year it is thursday October 10-14. Now this isnt a free ride, you need a permit to ride the trails. its $120 and includes tons of stuff. 2 brekfasts, 2 dinners, trail permit, access to riding games like, poker run, dice run, mud pit, drag strip, factory demo rides including honda, yamaha and i think suzuki. There is also camping on the grounds at an extra cost as well as tons of very nice rental cabins if your coming with more people. There are 5 diffrent trail difficulties, mostly easy trail but lots of double black diamonds that a tough on a blaster....trust me lol. Personally i do not think this is a trail system for kids, many of the trails have huge drops off to one side that leads to at least 1 death a year on these trails. I actually had a good frind of mine go off a 75' cliff and landed in a swampy mud thank god. Broke his ankle and back and lived to tell the tale but many people are not so lucky. Not trying to scare anyone off but just a reality down there in the middle of west virginia. Let me know what you guys think, its one hell of a good weekend with lots of good people and amazing trails.

https://www.trailsheaven.com/National-Trail-Fest/Home.aspx

page-0.jpg
[/URL]

It was the stock white/red. Think it was like a 13 yo girl riding it. Then i drive by at 6' 280lbs on mine lol! I would say there are close to 5-600 quads there and less than 10 are 2 strokes. So when you ride by everyone just turns and stares lol

Hatfield is around the corner!!!! I actually think its kinda weird that nobody on here has ever been to it. Huge event that brings riders from all over the country. I would love to see more blaster there!!!!