Haspin Acres

That place is a dump compared to other ride areas around indiana and surounding states. Their drag strip and larger track are cool whenever they get groomed which is hardly ever. Besides that its hard to fit in if you aren't high or drunk on your quad. nonetheless If I'm forced to go there I still try to have a good time.

Too many drunks and dumbass's for me. But better than it was ten years ago. Need to groom MX and drag strip more often and cut down on the drugs and alcohol consumption.

i've only been once but i went during the week and there was like no one there lol..i took my sand rail and blaster and had alot of fun..i bet there are alot of people there on the weekends though.

Closest major city would be Indy. It sits in Laurel,In which is about the halfway point Between Indy and Cincinnati,Ohio

I hear ya, at least your in PA I'm sure you have more places to ride than I do.. I live in NY right on the coast of lake ontario, my options are kinda limited.

Oh yeah, there are some places to ride here, but none like this place.

i went there 1 time, wish i could go back, yeah lots of hillbillies and drinks, but oh well. tons of trails....so many you cant ride em all. teh mx tracks are ok, the strip needed grooming, but all in all better than anywhere esle i could ride thats somewhat close. except badlands. its closer to me than silver lake. those are the 3 closest spots, SL, badlands, haspin.

badlands sucks compared to haspin though bryan... too many rules and the hours are too short.. and it;s more expensive than haspin... BUT.. it's about an ohur and a half closer..