Hagerstown, Martinsburg, Chambersburg, Greencastle AREA??

MINIGfather

Apr 9, 2009
Is anyone on here from any of the areas listed in the title? Just looking for some trails to ride or spots to ride in general. Thanks

You can PM me for some places to ride. I dont advertise openly riding spots because the only reason there good is because every tom dick and harry doesn't know about them. Shoot me a pm for help.

Give you a hint Libertytown, Hyattstown exit. : )

You can PM me for some places to ride. I dont advertise openly riding spots because the only reason there good is because every tom dick and harry doesn't know about them. Shoot me a pm for help.

Give you a hint Libertytown, Hyattstown exit. : )
Hello, I would love to know places to ride closer to Baltimore other than Breezewood Proving Grounds, although Breezewood is a great place to ride. I am new here and am not sure how to send you a PM but I can be reached anytime at anewelding at gmail dot com and would really appreciate a reply from you about Libertytown, Hyattstown, etc. Thanks! Lawrence

Dont mind driving for an hour or so maryland guys. Check out tower city PA. Google it. Cost $ but theres endless trails, coal mines, pits, jumps, hillclimbs, flat roads for racing dragging etc. Dont go during a drought unless you dont mind black lung. Peace

a friend and I ride near RT-43 just north of baltimore, theres tons of places to ride behind all of the business parks, we explored a good amount of them today in the 5hrs we were there, still the whole other side of the highway to check out next time we're out there

I live in Hagerstown and work in Frederick im considering picking up a Blaster. Im not asking for specifics on spots but is there anywhere out here to ride? I know about Mt Airy but its been a few years since ive been out there. Im not a trail thrasher just like getting on the trails without getting busted.