GREAT CARB TUNING GUIDE

thats a bangin post bro! but you know theres still gunna be some nebies that dont look around and start gumping up the thread boards with q's that have been answerd millions of times about this subject...

Nice link man Im just about to rebuild my carb and this post will def help me do it! my bike wont idle and i think a complete rebuild will do the trick! got the rebuild kit printed off your post/link and ready to go!!!I:I

Thanks
Alex

Nice link man Im just about to rebuild my carb and this post will def help me do it! my bike wont idle and i think a complete rebuild will do the trick! got the rebuild kit printed off your post/link and ready to go!!!I:I

Thanks
Alex

no man thank you...i mean it, cuz your one of the smart ones on here...thanks fer not cloggin up the threads with stuff thats already been answerd

Excellent link! I actually just rebuilt the Blaster carb today and still need to get her running good with the rebuild. I got on here to do some searching and Hell Yeah! Exactly what I needed to know!

hey guys maybe you can help..i have a .20 over bore..fmf fatty pipe and power core 2 silencer and i just installed boysenn power reeds and a 280 jet in my carb..it runs fine but wont idle for sh*t just cuts out? any sugestions?

in need help adjusting carb

when i start my blaster i gotta keep tapin the throtle to keep it running how do i adjust this?