Good Deals!!

who needs a good chain .....cheap ?

SMFH
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-Blaster-1988-2002-stock-chain-master-link-/281795594983

$_57.JPG

Thanks for posting this up just so happened I was high bidder on this and missed it by the typical late bid, somehow I got my times mixed up and when I went back to pad my winning bid I found out that I had been outbid but the bid was so late that the auction ended before I even got an out bid notice. I guess that's how the wheel turns as I have won and lost on the sneak a bid

Was holding this card to my chest but since I picked up a B1 and header flange for less I will let the cat out of the bag.

There is a right bend (power pros?) Pipe, header and silencer on ebay for 130 it's mislabeled as a fmf in the title. Description says unknown maker fmf or pro circuit. I am not aware of either making an unlabeled right bend and long slim round silencer.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-YFS2...FMF-/321837905045?hash=item4aef08b495&vxp=mtr

I probably should have picked that one up instead but I couldn't pass on the toomey and flange for 99. I know I can use my current silencer and I know what to expect with the toomey.
The only way I could be sure of the other pipe would have been to ask around, I was afraid that by the time Ifigured out exactly what it was and decided what to do I would have been gone. I almost wish I would have just got it as it had the matched silencer with it to and it is only $155 shipped, but it needs the rivets holes in the silencer threaded and probably repacked either way its worth the extra $50.

Sort of, but not really. Early spindles that have been converted. They don't look like the Norman420 design, so maybe they're done right or maybe they're not done right.

good eye blue, they are not the norman420 nor the KOR spindles, that bracket is twice as thick as those, and is kinda fred flinstone'd on the end :)
those are home-brews being pawned off as stock 03+

good eye blue, they are not the norman420 nor the KOR spindles, that bracket is twice as thick as those, and is kinda fred flinstone'd on the end :)
those are home-brews being pawned off as stock 03+
To be fair the guy says there from a late 90's blaster converted to a hydraulic brake set up.

So he isnt claiming they are 03+ spindles gsustaitav19822 posted that they are 03+ spindles.

None the less I'm gonna bid on them.

Reactions: Awk08
To be fair the guy says there from a late 90's blaster converted to a hydraulic brake set up.

well, don't I look like the guy who says he "reads" the articles in playboy magazine
but really only looks at the pics
barmy.gif