Glendive Montana

gizzy2014

Rippin' Hard
Jul 22, 2012
dickinson ND
Thought i would post these pictures for you guys, this is where i got to go riding this summer about and hour ans 45 minutes from our house in ND and about they only place to go

This was at the top of a valley as high as we could climb, that is Zack i worked with him and he rode dirt bike

looking out from the top

looking up the rest of the way

and just other random pictures i took there

here is two videos i made

this one is climbing that valley in the beginning

Last edited:
Reactions: PRChrist
Thought i would share this to, i got to go to Millville this year for motocross, which was awesome

the gnarly hill climb this year

holeshot of the 2nd moto 250 class

and the downhill side of the hillclimb right after the corner at the top, i believe it was spotting lap

Reactions: PRChrist
speaking of which...... is there anyone in montana or near enough that would like to join us, we thought we would probably ride on friday the 17th, guessing there is less people on friday than saturday

i will have my kx250 and plan to bring a high school friend from MN with me and he has a rmz450, herps and our dad whill be on blasters

if you need race fuel for your ride a gas station in glendive MT has buckets of VP race fuel there to buy

got some sick pictures and burst shots. i wont upload all though, because its 60 or something pictures
our friend with his rmz450

other friend on his polaris 550

i took gopro video.... but havent watched it all and i dont think i got all that good of stuff,

i crashed pretty hard the second day we rode, but had a great 2 days out there again, i just love pointing it at a hill and going for it

there was a 16 year old out there riding a 2003 ktm 525 thats a fast bike, but we had to pull start him with the Polaris sportsman 3 times cause its a monster to kick

First day? there was 2 trailers and that kid with the ktm

second day, there were 15 vehicles in one parking lot, and probably 8 in the other. and ktm kid was there again