Front hydro conversion for $375 rip off?

I thought about replacing my front brakes with hydraulic, but then it dawned on me that they work just fine the way they are. Its the back brakes that suck.

I thought about replacing my front brakes with hydraulic, but then it dawned on me that they work just fine the way they are. Its the back brakes that suck.

Never have any problems with back brakes, I very seldom use them.

I prefer to use the front brake to its maximum ability, and use the back only when I get out of line, entering a burm or need attitude correction when in flight.

I use my brakes the same way. Front brakes only unless the back is needed when im coming into a turn or somehting too fast and need to bleed off as much speed as possible. However, i stand by the fact that my front stock brakes work just fine, they lock the front wheels if i squeeze the lever hard enough.

Thanks AWK, I dodn't know this was posted already or I wouldn't have posted it.

As for Ken's spindles, I know they exist and everybody loves them. I already have my spindles for my conversion. I was just wondering what the general consensus of this scam I found is.

I use my brakes the same way. Front brakes only unless the back is needed when im coming into a turn or somehting too fast and need to bleed off as much speed as possible. However, i stand by the fact that my front stock brakes work just fine, they lock the front wheels if i squeeze the lever hard enough.

wait till they get water in them, get glazed over,
and only one side locks up = 1 wheel stoppies at speed...downhill :eek:
very exciting I:I

Down hill, LOL. Yea that would suck. But seriouly, i have never had a problem with the stock front brakes, of course im not riding stream beds either so i have to admit i might not be so supportive of them if i did.