freetown/assonet MA

foxracin47x

Apr 13, 2008
mass
i already posted but..google map the place..its huge put in "Copicut Rd, Assonet, Bristol, Massachusetts 02702, United States" and follow copicut road left until u see a dirt road that goes into the trees upwards...all those traisl link to one another it adds up to like 1000 acres of land its huge...theres no cops i ride everyweekend there its all good..theres trails ..jumps..hills..railroad..gaslines..its great pm me for directions if u want or mapquest it since adress is there.. let me kno if your intrested...PM me

holy sh*t dude that is a lot of trails im definetly gunna go down there this summer and check it out on my 450

its huge lol.. not many people know about it.. the owners of the land dont live no were near and there both like 80 year old people....so its all good

Yo yo

Hey whats up guys i live like 15 mins away from there....i can straight there right from my driveway!! wanna ride? lemme kno

come hit these pits...f*cking insane place.some mean hillclimbs..some crazy trails..some crazy people cant beat it if your local!!! never get bored here!!!

I am pretty sure I have been there or close by anyway.It was awhile ago.Anyways as soon as we get rid of this snow and get some decent weather I'll deffinately be interested in hooking up and checking this place out.

yea you could say that if anyone stops you its a landowner but he'll just ask not to wreck the place...but this place is huge he only owns one of the pits..everything else is chill

some pics of the pits in here..theres trails to in between all this land is on the same premise preeti much

IMG00187.jpg

IMG00188.jpg

IMG00092.jpg

Last edited:
That area is Bad ass. Do you think if i went during the week and just parked as soon as you take that left I would have any problems with the people there? I def. want to hit that area up let me know thanks

I live in pawtucket RI. I will need to bring the quad on my truck. I was wondering if there was a "stagging area" where i could unload without problems and not worry about my truck. Thanks!