free field near emporia

ks_2k_blast

Feb 19, 2010
its not much but my parents have some land that i ride on. mostly open, but one good hill to jump, and a pond bank to get muddy. if your in the area and have no where else or it sounds better than what you got, pm me. ill give you my number to set up a ride time.

Reactions: yzrider
This is GREAT ! ! ! I:I :)
This is what this hobby/sport needs more of ! ! !
Even though I am no where near you , I would like to thank you for being considerate enough to share with others ( a place to ride )
Kudos my friend . Kudos ......I:I
Not sure how old you are , but , you can tell your parents , they raised a FINE son !

Last edited:
you may want to consider having some sort of waver or something to protect yourself against getting sued if someone gets hurt riding out there. other than that cool man, way to help people out

i'd let more people ride on my track but i don't want anybody getting hurt out here, but ur ok to stop by and ride in the farmers feild, if u hurt urself, it aint my prob.

i'd let more people ride on my track but i don't want anybody getting hurt out here, but ur ok to stop by and ride in the farmers feild, if u hurt urself, it aint my prob.

Not sure how things are up here , but , ( I originally am from Florida ) and if your on someones property and get hurt riding YOUR vehicle , the law says YOU are not responsible , NOT the land owner .
Unless you charge fees/admission/dues , the rider is solely responsible for his/her actions on another persons property whilst riding a vehicle .

( LOL imagine someone in their car , drunk , crashes into YOUR house after going thru your bushes and front yard , and then try and blame/sue YOU because THEY got hurt on YOUR property ... LOL )

And signing a waiver is about as simple as it gets if you feel you want/need protection from something happening , if someone rides on your land .

And SLICKERTHANYOU .. you asked
where you from

If you were asking me ...
I live in the NE section of Iowa ...
about 90 miles west of Dubuque , Iowa ....
or ...... 64 miles north of Cedar Rapids , Iowa ,
or ...... 35 miles east of Waterloo , Iowa .
( Oelwein , Iowa )

im close to emporie kansas. bout 2 hours west of kansas city. just built 2 ramps out there, still not as good as a track, but its still enough to get some air on it. been getting 2-3 feet high in 3rd gear, so its not too bad if your a low to moderate skill level. im always lookin for a new place to ride but dont have a truck so i have to borrow my dads (which wont take me far) if i want to ride more than 5 miles away. im 23 but live near my parents here so i keep a lot of my stuff here.