FMF or Bills Racing Pipe ?

Nov 5, 2011
Rochester, NY
Aright guys so I have yet another " which one is better " question haha ... I currently have a FMF Gold Series Fatty pipe and Powercore ll silencer, but I've been lookin into the Bills Racing expansion chamber and silencer set up. How much of a difference, if any would there be between the two. Is the difference simply when/where the power kicks in ( high range/ vs. low range ) or is there a significant difference in power all together ? Thanks in advance for any and all feedback !

Cool thanks man ... That's what's I was thinking and you confirmed for me ... Looks like I'm gonna stick with my already paid for FMF set up and enjoy my low-midrange pull lol.

I had a bills full system before my toomey. My buddy at the time had a FMF the bills was defiantly producing more power but again it was more mid to high. Also the sound is different too. Its different. I liked it a lot but nothing beats a toomey.

iv raced aganst bikes with fmfs and dyno port pipes and iv lapped the people with fmfs and kept up with the dyno port pipes

Possibilities are that you are a much better rider, my Lad was holding his own and overtaking with only a stock pipe.

The question is which is the better pipe.

Possibilities are that you are a much better rider, my Lad was holding his own and overtaking with only a stock pipe.

The question is which is the better pipe.

ya iv been riding all my life and they proably haven't but the dg pipe is slightly better than stock