Fender Trimming Idea... Came Out SICK!

Nice job on the front, to bad you didnt make a template and scan it to share.

Sporty

I'd be happy to share some close-ups and dimensions. Anyone else interested? Also, I might do a couple different angle shots of the rear, so you can see how it actually matches and complements the fronts. I'll close-up the heel guards too. You can't really see how they came out in these pics. More to follow...

Sorry for laggin' folks...

I broke my ankle and project Blaster has been on hold for a bit. I'll try to get some dimensions for those interested. If you have a requested photo angle, that would be pretty easy for me to accommodate. I'm also going to post some pics of the heelguard mods I did. You can't really see them in these photos.

looks good, my friend loves it, if you could can you pm me some more info, where and how you marked it how you cut it, i didnt have time to read the whole thread if you put it all in there, at work so gota be quick, it kinda looks like a polaris, it is mean lookin though.

looks great i had a 06 with ones just like that makes the quad look 100% better and slipknot is great, cant wait till there next album this summer