Extened rear brake line routing

Markblaster

Custom blaster
Dec 6, 2015
Hi all.

Any one got photos on how they did there rear brake line on extended swing arms? I'm running +3 swing arm. I have a brake line that is for +3 arms but not sure about the routing on it. Maybe I should get a new custom one made to fit. Seen person on eBay that makes them to order and you can pick the ends you want and way you want them angled. maybe not do the loop around the back and just have to come straight off and to the caliper?

At the moment I have it routed as a stock line would be but is got a big loop on it and rubs on the shock.
DSCN4083_zpsgita4czb.jpg

I'd lightly zip tie line to the swingarm cross support and they r a little big on purpose for when ur shock compresses while riding

That's parking brake hey bronco u know I still love that swing arm do u know blasterfun sells them for 465 with bearings no carrier or carrier bearings

That's parking brake hey bronco u know I still love that swing arm do u know blasterfun sells them for 465 with bearings no carrier or carrier bearings

The only thing my swing arm has in common with the blasterfun swing arm is the Flame carrier housing tubing from JJ and A racing!
The blasterfun swing arm looks very similar to the Swingarm shop roundhouse with out skid plate mounts that is $325.00, just with the Flame carrier housing tubing!

My swing arm is custom unique and has skid plate mounts and removable long travel shock mount.

Removed the shock and here is photos of the swing arm compressed. Hitting axle carrier on air-box. Brake line is not hitting the swing arm or frame anywhere.

DSCN4093_zpsglv824pb.jpg

DSCN4094_zpsmw6fs0xi.jpg

DSCN4095_zpszftqnkjk.jpg

DSCN4099_zpss8okljvm.jpg

DSCN4097_zpsl7ih1bym.jpg

DSCN4096_zps5aat6cus.jpg

DSCN4098_zpsj1llz54x.jpg

Reactions: Awk08
Here you got Awk80.

Images out of the service manual have a ghetto loop. and I'm 90% sure my stock brake line had it. I think its only the 2003 to 2006 that have it. The older bikes ones people convert have a different master cylinder on them and the banjo is on the back side of the older ones as the newer ones are on the top.

Brake line.jpg

Brake line2.jpg

Reactions: Awk08