Exhaust won’t stay bolt stripped what’s my next move

Nov 25, 2017
New Jersey
my Stock exhaust bolt has stripped out at the frame. This is how it came. Basically my options are? Just want the darn thing to hold.
Ahh also kicker screw is f*cked not the one to the actual outside of kicker spring but the one on the actual kicker seems like previous owner then tried to drill the f*cker out. Lol kinda bad but it was a youngen who owned it. Anyways all help is great and thank you.

Can you post a pic?
Yup clearly you see what I’m speaking of just wanted to grease and sand this thing down maybe see if I can figure out a way to stop it from kicking me back while riding but guess little dude had same idea. Lol still works.

Attachments

• 2E4AFAE1-B7BA-4AE8-9C9A-BB4837834789.jpeg
    2E4AFAE1-B7BA-4AE8-9C9A-BB4837834789.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 193
Yeah, that thing looks pretty biffed. I’d suggest a helicoil but by the time you went through all that I imagine you could have a decent kicker off eBay with about the same money spent.

Yeah, that thing looks pretty biffed. I’d suggest a helicoil but by the time you went through all that I imagine you could have a decent kicker off eBay with about the same money spent.
Yup basically. Lol whatever until I get new kicker this one will have to geterrrrrr done! No biggie now on to the exhaust