exhaust system ?

x-man

Jan 28, 2016
ok so iv bin told that the ferst thing to do is get a exhaust so let me ask us something im looking to saving some money and getting a used one from ebay or wherever but can i just get the fatty pip or do i have to get the silencer as well like if i just get the fatty pip will it fit on the stock silencer will it mess with the benefits of the pip

ok so iv bin told that the ferst thing to do is get a exhaust so let me ask us something im looking to saving some money and getting a used one from ebay or wherever but can i just get the fatty pip or do i have to get the silencer as well like if i just get the fatty pip will it fit on the stock silencer will it mess with the benefits of the pip
I believe you can use the fatty with the stock silencer but you have to jet accordingly. And the stock silencer has lots of restrictions you won't get the full potential of the exhaust without a silencer. You should find a used silencer I see them pretty cheap on ebay, it would benefit yiu alot better.

Last edited:
I believe you can use the fatty with the stock silencer but you have to jet accordingly. And the stock silencer has lots of restrictions you won't get the full potential of the exhaust without a silencer. You should find a used silencer I see them pretty cheap on ebay, it would benefit yiu alot better.
i thought that i wouldn't have to jet the carb untill iv done engine mods?

i thought that i wouldn't have to jet the carb untill iv done engine mods?
Jetting is really easy any 2stroke bike owner should know how to do it. Simple. look up some threads. And the exhaust you get will usually tell you what size you need.

Removing the snorkel is considered a mod !! As mentioned the website will have recommend jetting, however note the specific temps and elevation and adjust accordingly. Learn how to plug chop/read.

With your recent mention of runaway you really should do a leakdown test and check for proper throttle operation. JMHO.