exhaust springs...

sickOne

Oct 27, 2009
Delaware
i have a toomey b1 exhaust and lost my srings for it and im having a hard time finding them on any store, does anybody knows where i can get them? or know any other replacement that might work?

i did that and got confuse because i didnt know how strong of a spring to use...but if it doesnt matter i can do that

I didnt get springs with the used sst setup so i pilfered around the garage and found a partial brake hardware kit for one of my mustangs and after a little modding its perfect very stiff and a pita to put on and take off due to what the springs were meant for.but it holds much tighter than the fmf springs.

sorry for the thread jack but i had to make a bracket since the origional bracket and my exhaust is solid wont move buy hand a spring wont do anything do u think i need one it doesnt leak right there

sorry for the thread jack but i had to make a bracket since the origional bracket and my exhaust is solid wont move buy hand a spring wont do anything do u think i need one it doesnt leak right there

im confused is yours mounted solid as in its welded?I run the springs on mine even though its welded kind of a just in case the welds break.

He has a Toomey not an LRD. And yes, the LRD uses a spring as well that does the job of holding the pipe into the flange.

What length do you need?? They have Moose Racing Exhaust Springs in the Dennis Kirk Catalog. They are listed by LENGTH with part #...