Easy quick question

One thing I dont understand, everyone keeps saying Chinese junk, or what ever, I've discovered that mukini is a Chinese made carb, so do I stay away from that brand too? And yamaha is Japanese, I'm all kinds of confused . What to get now
Made in japan.chinese knockoffs suck.

I figured out what caused my top end to blow, I think, the mixture screw onThe carb for some reason was so loose that it would just set and spin even at idol. Im almost 100% positive it leaned its self out while I was riding and blamo. It was all over but the crying

One thing I dont understand, everyone keeps saying Chinese junk, or what ever, I've discovered that mukini is a Chinese made carb, so do I stay away from that brand too? And yamaha is Japanese, I'm all kinds of confused . What to get now

Proof that Mikuni is Chicom?
They are a Japanese company, far different than china

They might be japs, but all the parts are made In China aparently. That's according to a couple different articles I came across. But hey, you can always believe everything you see on the ole interweb huh.. lmao

Ok , Ive doing more research and I believe that the articles are a little confused. Mikuni is produced in Japan

Why are we arguing about where a carburetor is made now?
Let me break it down for you. A genuine Mikuni is JAPANESE and you're going to pay a fair amount for it, however, the knock-off's can be good if you go through them before throwing them in whatever application you desire to put them in.

Please watch the video link I have placed at the bottom of this post. It's from a channel called "Jennie's Garage." Jake, who runs the channel, is a great DIY mechanic, and a bit of a cheapskate, but it's really cool to see how he works around some issues too.

Why are we arguing about where a carburetor is made now?
Let me break it down for you. A genuine Mikuni is JAPANESE and you're going to pay a fair amount for it, however, the knock-off's can be good if you go through them before throwing them in whatever application you desire to put them in.

Please watch the video link I have placed at the bottom of this post. It's from a channel called "Jennie's Garage." Jake, who runs the channel, is a great DIY mechanic, and a bit of a cheapskate, but it's really cool to see how he works around some issues too.

Why would you want to start with an inferior product?tolerances are all over the place?dam screw is already falling out?can't turn shat into gold.topend and crank are at risk.no thank you ima

Why would you want to start with an inferior product?tolerances are all over the place?dam screw is already falling out?can't turn shat into gold.topend and crank are at risk.no thank you ima
Oh believe me, I know he needs a new carb. That thing is totally toast.
I just figured I'd put that video in there because everyone was kind of right about where Mikuni's were made.
The knock-offs are damn convincing though.