E2S ride.

only thing about going on a drag race weekend is they dont like us using the track unless you pay and then you can only run at certain times.. well see

only thing about going on a drag race weekend is they dont like us using the track unless you pay and then you can only run at certain times.. well see

what day did you show up last year ????,
i remember meeting you breifly at the races

thats how it was last year, and the "amature dragqueens" ran freestyle all friday and into saturday i believe, then they groomed the track late saturday afternoon for the evening races
maybe they were making an exception for the e2s ride ????

most this year will only interested in the sanctioned stuff anyway.....
lots of draggers bein built

Last edited:
oh yeah i cant wait to see kens +4 longrod bike runnin and spankin some ass...
is Ken comin to this, or is this just one of the bikes he built that you're talking about?

i always like meeting builders with a good rep and tons of happy customers. hope he makes it.

the bike im most looking forward to seeing is lil3mills flotek monster. too bad ur not making it smoker, i would love to roost ya hahahaha I:I :eek: :eek:

yep, james is building one helluva bike, cant wait to see it myself

i wish i could get out there, i will be home in nc on sept 10th-18th i might make the trip up there and see whats goin on and if there is anyone up there.

So who is gonna be making it to the busco trip? I am! Let's get a count Its gonna be awsome!! Bring your mom!

as stated above, i will be there, started planning this week, got my buddy with a 700rappy comin too

and jag, you couldnt handle my mom, hahahaaaaa

I will be there! 100% sure. Yes, Im still around...just working frantically to finish my Blaster build in time, so I haven't been on much lately. Even if I can't get my Blasty done, I'll bring my TRX450r and just have fun letting you guys with the stroked and big-bore engines run me over in the races. lol.

I'll be there thur-sun. My sugarmomma even bought me a new HD video camera to get lotsa vids :D CAN NOT WAIT!