35mm keihin PWK carb
VF3 and ProCircuit exhaust

I run about 2500miles with this set-up

+ 6 vitos crank
machined head
67mm superstock vitos piston
35mm keihin PWK carb
VF3 and ProCircuit exhaust

you said you just ran the dt motor in yours with shorter sprockets?? how is 6th? from your video bike sounds awsome and still torqie? all i wanted outa mine is 100kph i just want it to bark like helll all the way up there

sweet man! im thinkn bout buying dt motor and puting it into mine. only problem is the motor is locked up and has lots of rust..

two days ago i found a dt200 parts bike forsale on kijiji for $250 so i immediately called the guy and went down and got it. i ended up paying just $140 for the whole thing :) i dident think that was too bad :p (sorry to you guys in the states this is probably killin ya). soinstead of ripin my good dt200 apart im gonna use this new parts bike motor for the swap to the blaster.

122cmk7.jpg

two days ago i found a dt200 parts bike forsale on kijiji for $250 so i immediately called the guy and went down and got it. i ended up paying just $140 for the whole thing :) i dident think that was too bad :p (sorry to you guys in the states this is probably killin ya). so instead of ripin my good dt200 apart im gonna use this new parts bike motor for the swap to the blaster.

122cmk7.jpg

15yermo.jpg

the blaster the motor is going in.

2prs1z8.jpg

now just debating on weather i use a blaster bottem end with the liquid cooling components or to use a dt bottem end with the blaster tranny and drive gears installed. both are big changeovers. the main issue is trying to get the dt waterpump gear to run off the blaster drive gear.

i still have no idea why they didn't just use the dt200 in the blasters.

although looking at the blaster there is some evidence that it was planned, but later scrapped, aka the battery box and the small box next to it that looks like it would have held the ecu.

two days ago i found a dt200 parts bike forsale on kijiji for $250 so i immediately called the guy and went down and got it. i ended up paying just $140 for the whole thing :) i dident think that was too bad :p (sorry to you guys in the states this is probably killin ya). so instead of ripin my good dt200 apart im gonna use this new parts bike motor for the swap to the blaster.

alot cheaper than what i paid.

good luck.

How come u guys over there cant put a motor up for sale and help us out I would pay 400 bux just for the motor sell it to me u know u want to

How come u guys over there cant put a motor up for sale and help us out I would pay 400 bux just for the motor sell it to me u know u want to

these motors are still rare in cananda. im on kijiji all the time and the dt200 i bought was the first one that has been on there in a while. and ill sure as h3ll never find another here for $140 again.

the waterpump gear runs off of the blasters drive gear just fine so the dts side cover is a direct bolt on to put a waterpump on the side of the oem motor i guess to run my setup all i gotta do is liquid cool gear and stock blaaster jug.

Last edited:
Glad to see this thing coming together! Now you'll need some front hydro brakes so that you can actually stop the beast once you get it put together. lol.

Glad to see this thing coming together! Now you'll need some front hydro brakes so that you can actually stop the beast once you get it put together. lol.

ya for sure, a newer set of stock hydro brakes would do the trick. need a back aswelll i wonder if the dts front caliper will work with a pedel on the blasters back brake.

all parts needed for the swap other then the piston

rhiupy.jpg

got the dt's single radiator mounted to the frame. using this rad for now may trade out for 250r's or majove one later.

e0fw2c.jpg

or2vch.jpg

15vqfs.jpg

both mounts for the rad are bolted to the fender mounts on the frame