Does it bother you that .....

86_Notch

Feb 4, 2011
everytime you see a blaster for sale it's automatically a 240 because it was bored 40 over ? It's starting to drive me nuts and I was just wondering if it was just me or if it bothers you too .

people can't spell the name right, say its made by kawasaki or something, say it has hot cams, say it's a 250cc because it has an aftermarket exhaust. people messing up at all in an ad is annoying to me. you should know what you're selling. They tend to be easy to take advantage of too.

I love that! I tells me they have no idea about their quad and I can rip them off like no tomorrow!

Funny how there all just rebuilt low hours....yamaha blaster 250cc my freind thinks his is 250cc an it burns me up u cant tell him nothing at all..

There's at Least 4 Blasters In Ga on CL that claim there a 250 , I try to tell them there's no such thing but like most people have stated they just run there mouth and say its been fully built , but still has stock Jug and exhaust haha , o well just trying to help Stop the False Advertisement

Lol, I think the only honest CL ad out there for a Blaster for sale has been posted by our very own JonS. He's (apparently) selling his '06 SE (see Wilmington, NC Craigslist). Other than that...lots of misguided idiots out there.