does croom require state registration for floridians?

scotj77

Feb 11, 2010
Orlando, fl
The last time I made it to croom they said that the upcoming year (this year) they would require fl residents to have their bikes registered with the state. I really don't think that I should have to pay to ride and pay the state money too. What the hell is it their business that I have a quad! Any way does anyone know FOR SURE what the requirements are now? I just don't want to be turned away at the gate. I called and they said it IS required to be registered but they say that about the ocala national forest too but it isn't enforced.:-/

im not 100% but when i called they told me just bring the title or bill of sale and whatever it cost at that point in the year to get it..
ask on tampabayriddindirty they go out there all the time.

Nah man they let me in and i dont have the title for my blaster. It really depends on which person sells you the pass. The old fat guy is an ahole, the fat lady is really nice, and the other dude thats always there is cool.

So all you need is a bill of sale to get a pass? My YZ is '95 and never came with a title and I always have to sneak it in which I don't like doing and the Blasty I only got a bill of sale with.

bill of sale or title which ever you have, hell my buddy used his vin# written on a peice of paper the other day. its 60 dollars for the full 12 months.

HEY and the bill of sale question yes it works thats all i had they were fine with it